Role: Sr. Java Application Developer
Strong experience on EJB, Hibernate, Java Servlet
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works independently and leads the team.
Education: BA/BS (required)
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree plus at least 10 years of experience in system analysis, design and implementation of web-based applications.
- Demonstrates hands-on experience in full development lifecycle of enterprise scaled software applications utilizing Oracle object oriented analysis, design, and implementation of web-based applications.
- Demonstrates expertise in, JDBC, Webservices, EJB 3, JSP, Hibernate, Java Servlet, JDBC and Struts. Experience with JMS and Weblogic application server is a plus.
Prithvi | Recruiter
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
XTGLOBAL INFOTECH LIMITED
SUITE 301, PLOT NO 31P and 32,THIRD FLOOR, TOWER A, , DERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Contact Company:XTGLOBAL INFOTECH LIMITED
Address:SUITE 301, PLOT NO 31P and 32,THIRD FLOOR, TOWER A, , DERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India