Roles and Responsibilities
Job Title: RPA Developer - UiPath
Total Years of Experience in Software Industry: 4 9 years
Minimum Experience in Automation Projects: 2 years
Work Location: Hyderabad ODC Financial District.
Work hours: 1 10 pm IST
When do we need the person to join? Immediate – 2 weeks
1. As an RPA Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementing RPA bots and automation solutions.
2. To develop and configure automation processes according to the technical specifications (Process Design Document), meeting the business requirements.
3. To fine tune performance and operation issues of RPA Bots.
4. To provide on-going operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and any process change activities.
5. To have advanced skills in analysing, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
6. To develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
7. To work in line with design and coding standards, policies, and procedures
8. To reports status, issues and risks to business leads, supervisor, and senior leadership on a regular basis
9. To assist with the scheduling of bots and control room
1. Development work experience in the end-to-end implementation of RPA / automation solutions with UiPath in at least 2 projects (If you have only support experience, this job is not a right fit. It will not qualify).
2. VBA Macro Dev skill set (Basic Level) is a must.
3. Prior experience in development in any of C#.Net / VB.Net / Java.
4. Certification in UiPath
5. Demonstrated experience in application development, code development, application testing, component design, and solid understanding of programming concepts.
6. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Access, and MS Word
Good-to-have / Advantage Capabilities:
1. RPA Experience in OCRs - data scrapping, data extraction
2. Awareness of end-to-end RPA life cycle & documentation
3. Using Jira or any other project life cycle platforms
Personality / Behaviour:
1. Strong Analytic & Problem-Solving skills - Passionate to troubleshoot and resolve technical and non-technical issues
2. Excellent Communication & effective presentation skills
3. Must be able to work as part of a team as well as individually
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
XTGLOBAL INFOTECH LIMITED
At XTGlobal, we always believed in the power of the digital space. In a bid to make technology and innovation a competitive advantage for our clients, we have emerged as a symbol of transformative thought for product and service offerings. We seek projects that test our capabilities and push us towards excellence, which we believe is more a journey than a destination. We want to be a beacon of change with spotlight on our thought leadership excellence and open up new business opportunities. We look for a symbiotic relationship- one with the potential to digitalize business as we know it.
Contact Company:XTGLOBAL INFOTECH LIMITED
Address:SUITE 301, PLOT NO 31P and 32,THIRD FLOOR, TOWER A, ,RAMKY SELENIUM,FINANCIAL DISTRICT, NANKRAMGUDA,HY, DERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500032,India|91-40-