Title: PLSQL Developer
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop DB packages, procedures, and functions for transaction processing
- Understand execution plans and use them to optimize/improve query costs and create indexes
- Come up with Technical solutions for the business requirements
- Work closely with the Production Support team to troubleshoot & resolve challenging DB performance issues
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Oracle Database Developer with 3-5 years of overall experience
- Ability to work remotely or offline.
- Experience in Oracle 11g and 12c is must
- Should be strong in writing of complex SQL queries.
- Extensive knowledge on Dynamic SQL queries is required.
- Extensive Experience in PL/SQL programming, developing complex packages, procedures, functions and implementing best practices in PL/SQL programming
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience working in Oracle EBS environment with Financial modules is a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle Apex is plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle database solution architecture
- Ability to understand complex data & data flows
- Knowledge of maintaining different environments (Dev, QA, UAT and PROD)
- Knowledge in DB designing (data modelling) of multi-tenant / cloud-based applications.
- Knowledge of Database Administration is desirable.
- Knowledge on Unix/Linux is desirable.
- Knowledge of working in an agile environment is desirable.
- Team player with excellent written and spoken communication skills is required.
- Good analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to learn and research issues independently.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
XTGLOBAL INFOTECH LIMITED
At XTGlobal, we always believed in the power of the digital space. In a bid to make technology and innovation a competitive advantage for our clients, we have emerged as a symbol of transformative thought for product and service offerings. We seek projects that test our capabilities and push us towards excellence, which we believe is more a journey than a destination. We want to be a beacon of change with spotlight on our thought leadership excellence and open up new business opportunities. We look for a symbiotic relationship- one with the potential to digitalize business as we know it.
Contact Company:XTGLOBAL INFOTECH LIMITED
Address:SUITE 301, PLOT NO 31P and 32,THIRD FLOOR, TOWER A, DERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India