Position: Java Spring Boot Lead Developer
No. of positions: 02
Type: Full Time / Contract
- Experience of using different Java and Microservices design patterns.
- Hands-On experience of SpringCloud2.0.
- Should exhibit good Core Java/JEE skillset.
- Well versed in Java/JEE technologies like Application servers, Servlets, Eclipse Link, JMS, ReSTful services, JSON/XML.
- Should have a working knowledge of Oracle PL SQL Queries.
- Hands-on with debugging code and troubleshooting.
- Should have working knowledge on Cloud Applications.
- Knowledge of Container Docker, Kubernetes will be an added advantage.
- Experience with dev-ops, CI-CD, and Agile methodologies
- 5-8 years of proven Coding experience in Java/JEE/Rest/Springboot2.0 Micro Services
- Must have excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations.
- The person should have a Technical aptitude to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
XTGLOBAL INFOTECH LIMITED
XT Global is a premier partnered with Oracle & Microsoft.
Contact Company:XTGLOBAL INFOTECH LIMITED
Address:SUITE 301, PLOT NO 31P and 32,THIRD FLOOR, TOWER A, RAMKY SELENIUM, FINANCIAL DISTRICT, NANKRAMGUDA,, Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad, Telangana, India