We are looking for a Data scientist to help us achieve our bold goals in building the next gen intelligent Enterprise Commerce platform. The ideal candidate will have good Machine Learning knowledge with hands on experience in solving complex real-world ML problems. In addition, the candidate will have knowledge of one or more ML frameworks and a deep understanding of the different types of machine learning algorithms and their applications with hands-on experience in implementing solutions with at least a few of them.
- Deliver E2E Machine learning based solutions with measurable quality metrics meeting the business/customer need
- Ability to design and build an efficient data pipeline that can train, test and deploy high quality models into production
- Ability to establish the right set of metrics for measuring the quality of the ML solution, which are reflective of the quality needs of the customer and accurately tracks the usefulness of the solution
- Ability to write scalable and quality scripts for data wrangling with a good understanding of the data in the context of the business process
- Collaborate with rest of the team to drive decision making and roadmaps with focus on outcomes
- 3+ years of experience in working on real-world ML/AI problems and shipping the solutions to production with real business impact
- 3+ years of experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets is required.
- Experience with experiments, machine learning, anomaly detection, predictive analysis, exploratory data analysis, and/or other areas of data science on a large-scale product.
- Experience with coordinating specific phases of data analytics (extraction, analysis, manipulation, synthesis, summary, validation, testing, and maintenance) with the objective of creating and building predictive models and algorithms is highly desired.
- Advanced data visualization experience is a plus.
- Engineering experience using large data systems on SQL, Hadoop, Hive queries, etc.is nice to have.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
XTGLOBAL INFOTECH LIMITED
At XTGlobal, we always believed in the power of the digital space. In a bid to make technology and innovation a competitive advantage for our clients, we have emerged as a symbol of transformative thought for product and service offerings. We seek projects that test our capabilities and push us towards excellence, which we believe is more a journey than a destination. We want to be a beacon of change with spotlight on our thought leadership excellence and open up new business opportunities. We look for a symbiotic relationship- one with the potential to digitalize business as we know it.
Contact Company:XTGLOBAL INFOTECH LIMITED
Address:SUITE 301, PLOT NO 31P and 32,THIRD FLOOR, TOWER A, ,RAMKY SELENIUM,FINANCIAL DISTRICT, NANKRAMGUDA,HY, DERABAD, Hyderabad, Telangana, India