Location: Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Experience: 12 - 15 Years
The IT Manager, is responsible for directing and managing the daily operations and projects of the IT department and also responsible for leading the IT team, of support personnel, to efficiently and effectively carry out IT projects and support the companys users with company communication and IT infrastructure, Systems and Information Security.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Incumbent may perform any or all of the following but not limited:
- Plans, directs and manages the daily operations of IT department
- Responsible for operation of IT infrastructure (development, test & production environments) and peripheral information system equipment.
- Leads a team of System/Network engineers who troubleshoot IT issues
- Implements policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Ensures proper functioning of companys information processing system and makes upgrades as necessary.
- Maintaining IT Asset management system; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains working relationships with vendors and third-party providers, ensuring contracts are kept up to date and cost maintenance strategies are assessed and analyzed on a periodic basis
- Recommends appropriate maintenance strategies to ensure uninterrupted systems usage and proper backup and recovery procedures are adhered to
- Keeps current with technology updates to ensure technology opportunities are taken advantage of, whether the opportunities relate to speed, improved processing, cost efficiencies, etc.
- Ensure compliance with CMMI process areas & ISO 27001 information security controls.
- Bachelors degree, specializing in Information Technology.
- 12-14 years related experience in the field of Information Technology and Project management; Experience in software development organizations is a must.
- 6+ years experience in managing teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members; oral and written communication.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work with multiple levels of staff.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure, theories, principles, and practices.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 2012, 2016/2019, IIS, MS SQL Database and Linux.
- VMware administration and CLOUD Environments (AWS, AZURE, ORACLE, Google Cloud).
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory administration, Hyper V, GPO, DHCP and DNS etc.
- Good Understanding of Security systems and implementation based on NIST, CERT, SANS standards etc.
- Basic understanding of Database systems like MSSQL, Oracle, Mysql, PostgreSQL etc.
- Good understanding in Voice based technologies like VOIP.
- Knowledge of System and Data backups - including data replication, disk and tape-based backup.
- Basic understanding of small scale datacenter maintenance and operations.
- Practical understanding of networking routing, subnets, UDP, TCP, IP and VLANs.
- Understanding the technical aspects of the Information Security
- Experience with PowerShell for Administration and Automation scripting.
- Experience with Office 365 or newer architecture, services and support.
- Certifications are MUST - Microsoft, VMWare, AWS, Oracle, Cisco & other related.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Desired Candidate Profile
Xenosoft Technologies India Pvt Ltd